Nowadays, iPad is frequently used for saving and playing videos. You can take the device to anywhere and enjoy movies on it at anytime you like. However, it might not be an excellent media storage, since people often lose data due to various reasons.
Even iTunes can automatically backup your iPad data, after restoring from this backup, it will replace all data on your iPad. For another, retrieving from iCloud backup requires to erase all contents and settings first. No matter from either above method, you will run a risk of losing your newly added data afterwards. Don’t be depressed, the headache caused by data loss can be simply solved with the help of Jihosoft Mobile Recovery for iOS.
This iPad Video Recovery software enables you to find all lost files and preview videos, along with photos, contacts, calendar, notes, reminders, messages, safari bookmarks, etc. Whatever the versions of your devices, iPad 2, 4, Mini, Air or the New iPad, you can restore deleted video on iPad according to your needs. Free download and select the right version for your PC.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad?
Jihosoft iPad Video Recovery offers two options for you to get iPad videos back: directly undelete videos on iPad or extract from iTunes backup file.
Option 1: Recover Deleted Videos from iPad Directly
1. Connect your iPad to your PC and launch the program to scan your device
2. After the scan, preview and selectively recover the files you want by clicking “Recover” button. The videos will be in the “Camera Roll” category.
Note: Any newly generated data on iPad may overwrite the deleted data and make them unrecoverable, so you’d better not use your iPad before retrieving.
Option 2: Retrieve Deleted Videos on iPad by Extracting iTunes Backup
1. Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File” and select an iTunes backup file of your iPad.
2. Click “Scan”, the program will extract all data from the iTunes backup file.
3. Preview and click “Recover” to save lost videos to your computer.
Note: Once lost data on iPad, do not sync again with iTunes. For syncing each time, the iTunes backup file will be updated to the recent data state on iPad, which causes the recovery from iTunes backup file effortlessly.